Product Type Disintegration Single
Weight 10 Kilograms (kg)
Usage For Laboratory Use
Material Stainless Steel
The test equipment work on the up and down movement of the tablet in the medium of water kept at 37ÃÂºC. Built on M.S. Cabinet, which housed a geared motor for the vertical shaft drive the shaft moves up and down by 7.5 cms at speed of 30 per minute. On the upper end of the shaft fitted a horizontal strip with a clamp-on on either side. These clamps hold glass vessels open at both ends and with stainless steel wire gauge with rubber rings at the lower end, which dips in the water. Two independently thermostatically controlled not plates rating 65 watts are fixed on the top of the cabinet upon which beakers of 1000 ml size are net filled with water. Temperature is maintained at 37ÃÂºC with an accuracy of 1 C. Independent switches with neon indicators for motor hot plates are fitted on a panel. Mains fuse with two meters mains cord and plug provided. Work on 220 volts A.C. mains.
HOW TO OPERATE:
2. Now put the tablet in the basket and fix the basket as the stand.
3. Inset the socket into the main providers on the left side at the back of the instrument and switch on the set the temperature with digital temperature controller if the green bulb glows it shows the Heater in Ã¢ÂÂONÃ¢ÂÂ.
4. Switch the motor up-down movement of the basket will start and adjustable switch of speed control on the right side the instruments.
5. This instrument will show how much time the table takes to crush in powder.
1. Keep the instrument clean and dry.
2. Do not handle the instrument with wet hands.
B No. 4353, Main Road, Near Geeta Gopal Temple,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India